Phrases

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. - GB Stern.
El silencio de gratitud es mucho mejor que nada. -GB Stern

If it is important to you, you will find away. If not, you will find an excuse. 
Si es importante para ti, lo encontraras lejos. Si no, encontrarás una excusa. 

If i refrain from a violent act but continue to hold hostility in my heart, what we have is a clase fire, not peace.
Today i have the change of heart and mind necessary to bring about peace. 
Si me abstengo a los actos de violencia, pero continuamos abrazando a la hostilidad en mi corazón, nosotros tenemos fuego, no paz.
Hoy cambio mi corazón y mente, para abrazar la paz necesaria. 

He who angers you conquers you- Elizabeth Kenny.
Quien te hace enfadar, te conquista. 

If i'm unable to use my anger to propel me into. Useful action, i have given my power to the object of my anger.
Today i use this knowledge to keep me from being conquered by the object of my anger.
Si yo soy incapaz de utilizar mi furia e impulsar. Una acción justa, yo tengo mi poder para canalizar en un objeto mi rabia.
Hoy uso mis conocimientos para mantener conquistado el objeto de mi ira. 

I don't need a friend who changes when i change and who nood, my shadows does that much better- Plutarch.
No necesito un amigo que cambie cuando yo cambio y asienta, my sombra es mucho mejor.

Today i ask that you be true to yourself that you don't compromise your integrity in on effort to please me. 
Hoy pienso que para ser sincero contigo mismo no tienes que comprometer tu integridad para complacerme. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares