Traducción: Myojo Septiembre 2014 Jump Calendario

¡Hola! Aquí traigo otra traducción más.
La traducción en inglés la encontré aquí.
Espero que os guste. 



May 23rd
Daiki: Yakiniku after a long time!
When work finished, I went with my friends to eat meat. I hadn’t gone for a while, and the salted tongue that I ate by the mouthful was the best!

Mayo 23
Daiki: ¡Yakiniku después de mucho tiempo!
Cuando terminamos el trabajo, fui con mis amigos a comer carne, que no había ido por mucho. ¡Y la pieza de carne que me comí era la mejor!

May 24th
Yuto: Pleasant memories have been revived!
I developed the photos that my family took in Hakone during the New Year. A photo of a tree that I casually took while on a walk is my favourite.

Mayo 24
Yuto: ¡Voy a rememorar agradables recuerdos!
Yo rebelé las fotografías de mi familia cuando fuimos a Hakone durante el año nuevo. Una foto que tome de casualidad de un árbol, es mi favorita. 

June 1st
Kei: Dinner with my friends 
One of my good friends called me and invited me, so we went to eat yakiniku together. The salted tongue was good and juicy~ ♪ The thank yous rained down!

Junio 1
Kei: Comida con mis amigos.
Uno de mis buenos amigos me llamó y me invitó, así que fuimos a comer Yakiniku juntos. El trozo de carne que me comí era jugoso y bueno.
Y como agradecimiento llovió. 

June 2nd
Hikaru: The final day of my play “Sappukei”!
At the moment the curtain call was over, all of my power left my body. There were three days where I didn’t do anything at all, I just spent them in a daze.

Junio 2
Hikaru: ¡Al final mi plan de jugar “Sappukei”!
En el momento que el telón callo, todos mis poderes dejaron mi cuerpo. Hubo tres días que no hice nada, solo quedarme tirado gastando mi tiempo.

June 4th
Keito: Chinen’s adult gene
Chinen and I appreciated Kanjani 8’s blu ray! The day before we watched it, Chinen tried to match up with me, and I thought that he was incredibly kind <3 font="">

Junio 4
Keito: El gen adulto de Chinen
¡Nosotros apreciamos Kanjani 8 blue ray! El día anterior que lo vimos, Chinen intentó agruparse conmigo, y pasamos un agradable rato. 

June 6th
Chinen: Surprise appearance!
The topic in a group chat with Ryosuke and Keito was, “should we go to dinner?” But, I didn’t reply, and so they thought, “Chinen isn’t coming,” and I shocked them by showing up at the meeting place!!

June 6
Chinen: ¡Sorpresa aparente!
El tema del grupo de chat con Ryosuke y Keito fue “¿Qué podríamos comer?” Pero yo no conteste y ellos pensaron “Chinene no quiere venir” ¡Y les sorprendí apareciendo en el mismo lugar!

Kota: Heartwarming dinner with my parents
My dad has work away from the family, and he came back for the first time in a while, so I went with him and my mom to a Japanese restaurant in the neighbourhood. With episodes from my childhood, I had the impression that my mom was talking happily.

Kota: Una reconfortante comida con mi familia.
Mi padre ha estado trabajando fuera por la familia, y el volvió después de mucho tiempo. Y fuimos con mis padres a comer un restaurante japones. Tuve una muy buena impresión porque mi madre hablaba de forma alegre. 

June 8th
Kei: I went on a carefree wise walk~♪ (t/n: this is a pun on his name, using the kanji for Kei)
The rain fell in the afternoon, and went until around the evening. I got off the train that I was on, and walked around near a station that I didn’t know anything about.

June 8
Kei: Tuve una agradable y sabia caminata.
La lluvia que calló por la tarde, y fui a caminar hasta la tarde. Luego me baje en una estación que no conocía y caminé por ahí.

June 10th
Hikaru: Remodeling for a change!
I bought a new bed, and I changed the position of my desk, it was kind of a large scale makeover for my room. It’s like a new room!

Junio 10
Hikaru: ¡Remoledando por el cambio!
Compré una cama nueva, y cambié de posición el escritorio. Quería una renovación a gran escala de mi habitación. ¡Es como una nueva habitación!

June 13th
Yuya: Appearing on Music Station with whiplash…
After swimming the pool’s gym, I became really fatigued, and I uddenly had severe pain in my neck… that day, we were appearing on Music Station, and during rehearsal, I couldn’t move my neck at all, so after it, I used acupuncture needles to do the performance. I danced somehow, but it really hurt (cries).

June 13
Yuya: Al aparecer en el Music Station tuve un latigazo cervical.
Después del gimnasio y de la pisicna, yo estaba realmente fatigado, y de golpe tuve un severo dolor en mi cuello... ese día aparecíamos en el Music Station, durante el recital, no pude mover el cuello después de todo. Utilicé la acupuntura para mejorar y hacer el recital. Yo baile algo, pero con mucho dolor (llorar).

June 16th
Chinen: Work hard, Japan’s team!
The World Cup was so much fun, I watched a lot. The Japan vs Ivory Coast match, I went to my friend’s house in the morning to support Japan. We lost, I was so frustrated~!!

June 16
Chinen: ¡Trabajo duro, equipo japones!
La Copa del Mundo fue muy divertido. Miré muchos partidos. Japón vs Ivory . Fuimos con mis amigos a por la mañana para dar soporte a japón. Perdimos, ¡fue tan frustrante!

Keito: Father’s Day present♪
At the Okamoto household, we got a gas stove. I don’t cook at all, even now. But, for the first time, I made ginger grilled pork for my dad!

Keito: ¡El regalo del día del padre!
En la casa de Okamoto, nosotros tenemos una cocina de gas. Yo no conocía nada, ahora si. Pero la primera vez, preparé una parrilla de cerdo para mi padre.

Kota: “White Lab” recording finished
On the day that I finished recording my part. I went to eat yakiniku with Kitamura (Kazuki)-san, Miyasako (Hiroyuki)-san and Tanihara (Shunsuke)-san! With all the actors, we talked excitedly about soccer in between recording, so it was really fun ♪

Kota: “Bata blanca” Recordando el final.
Uno de los días después de acabar la parte de mi grabación. Fui a comer yakiniku con Kitamura (Kazuki)-san, Miyasako (Hiroyuki)-san y Tanihara (Shunsuke)-san. Con los demás actores, hablamos sobre los partidos que recordamos, fue realmente divertido.

June 18th
Daiki: Diving into the pool at night!
I was on location inspecting whether a person can fly using rubber bands, and at night, I fell into the pool. But, it felt really good~♪

June 18
Daiki: ¡Buceo en la noche en la piscina!
Estaba inspeccionando si una persona podía volar usando unas bandas de comer, y por la noche, provando caí en una piscina. ¡Me sentí muy bien!June 19th
Ryosuke: Enjoying seafood ♪
The location for the drama “Kindaichi n” was near the ocean. The boiled red snapper that I ate for lunch was delicious <3 font="">

June 19
Ryosuke: ¡Disfrutando de una comida en la playa!
La localización del drama “Kindaichin” fue cerca del oceano. El hervido de pargo rojo, que comimos para almorzar fue delicioso. 

Yuya: I got my fortune told for the first time
I’m the type of person who doesn’t really believe in fortune telling, but I kind of wanted to go. The contents are a secret! I was given some hints about various behaviour in the future.

Yuya: Obtuve mi fortuna por primera vez.
No soy de las personas que creen en la fortuna, pero tenía curiosidad por ir. ¡Es un secreto! Fui y obtuve algunas características y comportamientos de mi futuro.





June 21st
Yuto: The drama “Suikyuu Yankees” began filming!
At the location, it suddenly rained on the first day, so we couldn’t record the scene! But, I’m a good weather man, so it was strange…
June 21
Yuto: ¡El drama “Suikyuu Yankees” comenzó a firmarse!
Dónde se hizo, comenzó a llover de golpe, !así que no pudimos grabar la escena¡
Pero, soy un buen hombre de tiempo, así que fue extraño... June 23rd
Ryosuke: A surprise present from Keito!
I went to hang out with Keito in Yokohama, and he bought me a misanga as a souvenir. (t/n: friendship bracelet) Thank you!
June 23
Ryosuke: ¡Una regalo sorpresa para Keito!

Tuve un paseo con Keito en Yokohama, y me compró un misanga en un souvenir. ¡Gracias!

Comentarios

Entradas populares