Entrevista Inoo

Hi! I follow this proyect, about improve my english...so...today I found a interview about Inoo Kei, he is one member of group Hey! Say! Jump...in the pass i felt in love with him, but now...still love him, but in my heart only be Taisuke jajaja 
I want to say, that i found the interviw on tumblr, so this english traduction not is mine. Only take this interview for translate, and improve my english. 
So take easy or keep calm and enjoy with post. 

¡Buenas! Sigo con mi proyecto para mejorar mi inglés, así que hoy encontré una entrevista sobre Inoo Ke, que es un miembro del grupo Hey! Say! Jump y que hace un tiempo estaba totalmente enamorada de el, pero ahora... le sigo queriendo, pero Taisuke es mi favorito jajaja. 
Quiero decir que encontré esta entrevista en el tumblr, así que la traducción en inglés no es mía. Solo la cogí para traducirla al español y seguir mejorando.
Así que tomatelo con calma, o tomatelo con calma y disfruta de la lectura. 




Here’s Kei’s intuition interview!

How is your intuition?
I wonder how it is. I wonder if I should say that my intuition is dull. Women in particular… when they change their hairstyle, I would never notice. And when I’m given a choice, like between A and B, I always have to think about the choices (laughs). I think I’m probably careful. By striking the stone bridge, I’ll eventually destroy it… like that (laughs). Until now, I’ve thought, “I should not follow my intuition!” but I also don’t have much experience, I wonder if I should leave it like that.

Are you the type to play pranks? Or do you get pranked?
I play pranks! Definitely, I’m in the group that plays pranks. When I was in university, I would go to dinner with my professor, and at one dinner party, I heard that there would be an old woman arriving later. She was told, “there will be a Johnny’s at the party” and she became really excited (laughs). But, she seemed to not know the faces of Johnny’s members. So, I switched clothes with my friend, and we even exchanged our names. I was him, and he became JUMP’s Inoo Kei (laughs). The woman was brilliantly fooled. My friend said, “yesterday I had a concert rehearsal…” He spoke like me and she replied with, “oh, that’s serious!” He was amazingly pleasant, and I said, “now, I’m searching for a job…” and when I said that, she replied very curtly (laughs). Eh, it’s dark? Eventually, the dinner ended like that (laughs).

Tell us about a time of mutual love between the members
On the way back from work, I went with Dai-chan to buy a video game. But, the game was sold out, and we thought about buying a different game, but they had so many that we decided to leave the store. We walked around depressed, then went to eat ramen. “After all, I wanted to buy this game today, but it’s no good if I don’t buy anything!” I said, and after that, we went back to the electronics shop and bought an item (laughs). This would be a normal story for junior high school students (laughs).

Are you the type who falls in love immediately? Or are you the type who takes time?
There’s opportunities to fall in love immediately, but I think it really takes time. Of course, I’d want to know the person’s character, and what if they are possibly already seeing someone? [Intuition says “this person is good!” = Immediate confession] but that’s not something I think I could do.

¡Aquí está la entrevista de la intución de Kei!
¿Cual es tu intuición?
Yo creo que es...yo creo que podría ser ...mi intuición es ser despistado. Con las mujeres en particular...cuando ellas se cambian su pelo, yo nunca me doy cuenta, y cuando me dan a elegir, entre A o B, yo siempre tengo que pensar sobre la elección (ríe). Yo pienso que tendría que ir con cuidado. Ser un puente de piedra llamativo, eventualmente te destruye...como así (ríe). A menos ahora, yo he pensado, “No debería seguir mi intuición” pero yo no tengo mucha experiencia, yo quiero, si pudiera tan sólo dejarlo

¿Eres del tipo que hace bromas o los que le hacen bromas?
¡Yo hago bromas! Definitivamente, del grupo yo soy el que hace las bromas. Cuando yo estaba en la universidad, yo iba a comer con mi profesor, y en una fiesta, yo oí que una mujer mayor llegaría tarde. Ella dijo “ Podrían estar los Johnnys en la fiesta” y ella parecía muy excitada (ríe). Pero ella parecía no conocer los rostros de los Johnnys, Así que un cambio de ropa con mis amigos, y nosotros siempre nos cambiamos nuestros nombres. Si yo fuera el, y pudiera convertirme en Inoo Kei de Jumps (ríe).
La mujer fue brillantemente tonta. Mi amigo dijo “ Ayer fui a un ensayo para un concierto”... El dijo que le gusté y ella le contesto “ ¡Oh, eso es serio!” El fue increíblemente placentero, y yo dije “ Ahora, yo estoy buscando un trabajo...” y cuando yo dije eso, ella respondió con una reverencia (ríe). ¿Eh?¿Es oscuro? Eventualmente, la comida terminó así (ríe).

Cuéntanos sobre el tema del amor mutuo entre el grupo.
Una vez volviendo del trabajo, Yo iba con Dai-chan para comprar un videojuego. Pero, el juego ya había sido vendido, entonces nosotros nos tuvimos que comprar un juego diferente, pero estábamos muy decididos en dejar la tienda. Nosotros caminamos alrededor deprimidos, después comimos ramen “ Después de todo, yo quería comprar ese juego hoy, pero no es bueno si no compramos nada”. Yo dije, después de eso, nosotros volveremos a la tienda de electrónica y compramos algún artilugio (ríe). Esta puede ser una historia normal para un junior en el instituto (ríe).


¿Eres de los que se enamora inmediatamente?¿O eres del tipo que se toma su tiempo?
Las oportunidades para caer enamoradamente inmediatamente las hay, pero yo pienso que lleva su tiempo. Claro, depende de la personalidad de la persona, y ¿Cuál es la posibilidad de ver a alguien? [Intuición dice “ Esa persona es buena”= Confesión inmediatamente] pero eso no es algo, yo pienso así.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares